Raffle Off a Product
Find a local companies willing to donate raffle prizes 2023 to your raffle. It’s a good way to advertise your company and could provide a significant incentive to your patrons. Based on the connections you have you’ll have a variety of options to raffle your products:
Single-product raffle: If you receive a large amount of money, host the raffle exclusively to benefit this product. Tickets may cost between 10 and 20 percent of the value.
Multi-product raffle: If there aren’t any items of high value then wait until you have a selection of lower-value prizes for a raffle that is successful.
Provide a Service or Experience
Instead of offering a tangible product think about giving away an experience or service for your raffle. Here are some ideas to stimulate your creativity:
- Haircuts from a stylist who is a fan
- A lunch with the Mayor
- Climbing with an instructor
- A personal chef to cater for your needs
- Babysitter for the evening
- Cooking course with an experienced local chef
- Photography lessons with a local photographer
- Help Your Supporters Get Away
- Everyone is looking forward to a trip. Give away everything from a tropical retreat to a cruise or ski trip. It is possible to partner with an existing hotel.
- Check out these other great getaway ideas:
- Exclusive camping in a highly sought-after location that is difficult to get
- Camper van rental and week-long itinerary
- Hotel accommodation outside of a national park
- A weekend trip to the amusement park
- Massage and hot springs at aresort
- Offer an Exclusive Tour
- It doesn’t take Notre Dame Cathedral Paris or Windsor Castle in your backyard for an unforgettable tour. Sometimes, a tour through the local brewery, restaurant winery, sporting facility can make your donor’s eyes a little more open.
- Look outside the box. Maybe your donors would like a backcountry ski trip or a whitewater rafting guide hiking adventure, backpacking trip or even a trip to the geological field.
- That’s where the knowledge of who your constituents are will come in handy.
Supply Signed Memorabilia
Do you know some companies willing to donate raffle prizes 2023 to give you an award-winning piece of memorabilia signed by a famous person? Your prize for raffle could be a basketball autographed by the LeBron James family, a picture that was signed by Black pink or a T-shirt autographed by Tiger Woods. It is commonplace to find anything that is signed by a well-known person or athlete.
Have your members of the team as well as volunteers, partners as well as anyone else you know whether they know anything. You may be surprised by the interesting things come out of the woodwork.
Assemble Gift Card Baskets
Get the gift card of local companies to create the perfect gift basket. There are a variety of gift cards for example:
- Pet stores
- Car repair shops
If you are lucky enough to get a substantial gift card, think about taking it out of the basket and turning it into an individual big prize from companies willing to donate raffle prizes 2023
Give Out Subscriptions
Subscriptions are a great option to turn a single offer into a long-term benefit to your donors. As an example, instead offering a weekend getaway to a theme park, you could offer an annual membership.
Another interesting raffle idea is subscription boxes, a fantastic opportunity to highlight local businesses that may not have a physical location. Find local businesses (whether it’s your city county, state, or city) that offer subscription boxes.
Arrange a Mentoring Opportunity
Are you interested in having an event at your university or college? You could consider offering a mentoring program. It could be a series of virtual meetings with an experienced CEO or shadowing opportunities in the local company.
The mentoring process could be as easy as an unforgettable introduction, or it could include features such as breakfast with a developer as well as invitations to special networking occasions.